- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY YARDS
- This may result in forfeiture of playing privileges.
- All players walk holes #16 and #17. Pull carts are available near the walking bridge.
- The marsh on holes #16 and #17 and #18 is an environmentally protected area. Players are prohibited from entering the marsh or dunes for any reason.
- Any damages by golf balls to private or golf course property is the responsibility of the golfer hitting the ball.
- Out of bounds is marked by white stakes and the fence bordering hole #5. All yards and streets are out of bounds.
- Yellow stakes define water hazards, red stakes lateral hazards.
- Balls in the marsh from the blue or white tees on hole #16: Drop in front of the tee, one stroke penalty.
MEN – Shirts with collars and sleeves; slacks or Bermuda shorts are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops, tee shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis shorts, short shorts, or other athletic shorts are not permitted.
WOMEN – Dresses, skirts, mid-length shorts, and blouses are considered appropriate attire. Halter tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, bathing suits, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis dress, athletic shorts, cut-offs or short shorts are not permitted.
Golf shoes without metal spikes are required on the golf course. Tennis, soft sole, and field shoes are only permitted if approved by the golf shop.
*Improperly dressed golfers will be asked to change before being allowed to play or practice. The Golf Staff reserves the right to make final decisions on compliance with the dress code policy.
Call up to 30 days in advance for reservations. Online tee times can be made up to 60 days in advance. There is a 24-hour cancellation/modification notice required with all standard reservations.
Groups and Tournament Reservations
Tournament reservations for groups of 16 players or more can be made up to 1 year in advance and require a signed contract and non-refundable deposit. For more information please visit the book a golf tournament page, or email our Tournament Coordinator John L. Neri: email@example.com
Pace of Play
It should be the goal of all players to complete their round in less than four hours and 30 minutes. This amount of time will be more than adequate, provided all players remain aware of the need to play without delay. It is each group’s responsibility to be observant of its position on the course and keep pace. Please play ready golf for the enjoyment of all golfers. Player Assistants and the Golf Staff have full authority to maintain the rules and speed of play for everyone’s enjoyment.
Golf Cart Usage
- Each operator of a golf car must have a valid driver’s license.
- 90 degree golf car rule is in effect at all times.
- Cart path only around all tees.
- Cart path only at 50 yards out from every green.
- Cart path only on all par 3’s.
- The starter will give special daily cart restrictions.
- Please observe cart directional signage.
- Only 2 bags and 2 riders per cart.
- The Links at Bodega Harbour Golf Course will prorate raincheck based on number of holes completed.
- Rainchecks will be issued for applicable golf fees and rental club fees.
- Rainchecks will be issued for inclement weather only. (Rain, lightning, etc.) Rainchecks will not be issued due to darkness.
- Rainchecks are issued as a cash value to be redeemed for applicable golf fees only.
Number of Players
Play will be administered on the course in traditional groups of four or less. Groups of five will not be permitted on the golf course at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS. The starter will pair up groups of less than four players to make as many foursomes as possible.
All players must register in the Pro Shop prior to play. Each player must have his own set of clubs and bag.
Food & Beverage
No carry-on beverages or coolers are permitted. Only food and beverages purchased at the facility may be taken onto the golf course. All alcohol purchased at the facility must remain at the facility.
No dogs/pets allowed on golf course unless approved by the golf shop staff.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our course rules.
Thank you for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour!