Experience the beauty and challenge of a true Scottish-style links course. Combining native coastal rough,
rolling fairways, spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, and undulating greens, this golf course is sure
to take your breath away.
Designed by Robert Trent "Bobby" Jones Jr., the back nine was originally opened in 1978. Then, in 1987,
the front nine was added to complete the full 18. Extensive renovations were completed in 2008,
where all 18 greens were stripped of the poa annua grass, bentgrass was added, and over 96 bunkers
were reconstructed. Overall, the course conditions were greatly improved and The Links at Bodega Harbour
is the best it's ever been.
From the rolling fairways of the front nine, with its carefully placed multi-tiered greens and pot bunkers,
to the dramatic climax of the final three holes near the edge of the Pacific Ocean, coupled with
fabulous ocean views from each of its 18 holes, you will see why it was previously rated as one of
Northern California's top ten courses to play.
The Links at Bodega Harbour... “Northern California's Premier Coastal Golf Experience.”
Internationally recognized as a premier golf course, The Links at Bodega Harbour is a proud past recipient
of a 4-Star Golf Digest ‘Best Places To Play.’
Our award-winning Pro Shop features the latest in golf apparel and equipment. We offer a fine selection
of men's and women's golf apparel from the best-selling brands in golf, as well as clubs, hats, shoes, socks,
sunglasses, and other items essential to the complete golfer.
The Links at Bodega Harbour is proud to say that we are Titleist exclusive, only carrying the best-selling ball
in golf. Antigua, Cutter & Buck, Footjoy, Page & Tuttle, and Vantage are just a few of the clothing lines
you can expect to see in our Golf Shop. Feel free to stop in and take a look at our excellent selection
of logo'ed products. Have our friendly and helpful staff assist you in finding exactly what you are
looking for. Our Pro Shop is open from 7:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. (DST) and 7:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. (ST);
closed on Christmas.
We look forward to your visit!
Golf Course Policies
- Any Damage(s) By Golf Balls To Golf Course Or Private Property Is The Responsibility Of The Golfer Hitting The Ball.
- All Players Must Walk Holes #16 & #17, As Per The Coastal Commission. Pull Carts Are Available Near The
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE AREAS OR YARDS (Penalty Area Stakes Are Marked
With Green Tops). This May Result In The Forfeiture Of Your Playing Privileges.
- Red Stakes Define Lateral Hazards; Yellow Stakes Define Water Hazards.
- Regarding Balls In The Marsh From The Blue Or White Tees On Hole #16: Drop On The Front Of The Tee –
One Stroke Penalty.
- The "Out Of Bounds" Area Is Marked By The Fence Bordering Hole #5 & White Stakes. All Streets & Yards Are
Out Of Bounds.
- The Marsh On Holes #16, #17, & #18 Is An Environmentally Protected Area. Players Are Prohibited From Entering
The Dunes Or Marsh And / Or Playing A Shot From These Areas For Any Reason.
MEN – Shirts with collars and sleeves; bermuda shorts or slacks are considered appropriate attire.
Athletic shorts, blue jeans, cut-off shorts, denim shorts, short shorts, sweatpants, tank tops, tee shirts,
tennis shorts, or warm-up suits are not permitted.
WOMEN – Blouses, dresses, mid-length shorts, and skirts are considered appropriate attire.
Athletic shorts, bathing suits, blue jeans, cut-off shorts, denim shorts, fishnet tops, halter tops, short shorts,
sweatpants, tee shirts, tennis dresses, or warm-up suits are not permitted.
Golf shoes with spikes are highly recommended. Field, soft sole, and tennis shoes are only permitted
if approved by the Golf Shop.
* Improperly dressed golfers will be asked to change before being allowed to play or practice.
The Golf Staff reserves the right to make final decisions regarding compliance with the dress code policy.
Call up to 30 days in advance for reservations. Online tee times can be made up to 60 days in advance.
There is a 24-hour cancellation / modification notice required with all standard reservations.
GROUPS & TOURNAMENT RESERVATIONS
Tournament reservations for groups of 16 players or more can be made up to one year in advance
and require a non-refundable deposit and a signed contract. For more information, please visit the
"Book A Golf Tournament" page, or email our Tournament Coordinator, John L. Neri.
PACE OF PLAY
It should be the goal of all players to complete their round in less than four hours and 30 minutes.
This amount of time should be more than adequate, provided all players remain aware of the need to
play without delay. It is each group's responsibility to be observant of their position on the course
and keep pace. Please play "ready golf" for the enjoyment of all golfers. Player Assistants and the Golf Staff
have full authority to maintain the rules and the speed of play for everyone's enjoyment.
GOLF CAR USAGE
- Around All Tees, Golf Cars Are To Be "Path Only"
- At Approximately 40 Yards Out From Every Green, Golf Cars Are To Be "Path Only"
- Each Operator Of A Golf Car Must Have A Valid Driver's License
- On All Par 3's, Golf Cars Are To Be "Path Only"
- Only 2 Bags & 2 Riders Per Golf Car Are Allowed
- Please Observe The Cart Directional Signage
- The '90-Degree Golf Car' Rule Is In Effect At All Times, Unless Authorized By The Golf Shop Staff
- The Minimum Age To Ride As A Passenger In A Golf Car Is 7
- The Starter Will Provide Special Daily Cart Restrictions
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP FOR THE LINKS AT BODEGA HARBOUR & BLUEWATER BISTRO
TO ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Book Tee Times
- Interactive Scorekeeping
- Order Food & Beverages
- Post Scores To GHIN
- Receive Alerts On Events & Promotions
To download our app on Android and iOS, visit the App / Play Store
and download "The Links at Bodega Harbour." Alternatively, you can scan the following QR Code:
- The Links At Bodega Harbour Golf Course Will Pro-Rate Rainchecks Based On The Number Of Holes Completed.
- Rainchecks Are Issued As A Cash Value To Be Redeemed For Applicable Golf Fees Only.
- Rainchecks Will Be Issued For Applicable Golf Fees & Rental Club Fees.
- Rainchecks Will Be Issued For Inclement Weather Only. (Rain, Lightning, Etc.)
- Rainchecks Will Not Be Issued Due To Darkness.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS
Play will be administered on the course in traditional groups of four or less. Groups of five will not
be permitted on the golf course at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS. The starter will pair-up groups of
less than four players to make as many foursomes as possible.
All players must register in the Golf Shop prior to play. Each player must have their own bag
and set of clubs.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
No carry-on beverages or coolers are permitted. Only food and beverages purchased at the facility
may be taken onto the golf course. All alcohol purchased at the facility must remain at the facility.
Only service animals / dogs are allowed on the golf course.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions about our course rules.
Thank you for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour!