Experience the beauty and challenge of a true Scottish style links course. Combining spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, rolling fairways, undulating greens and native coastal rough, this golf course is sure to take your breath away.
Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., the back nine was originally opened in 1978. Then in 1987, the front nine was added to complete the full 18. Extensive renovations were completed in 2008 where over 96 bunkers were re-constructed, all 18 greens were stripped of the Poa Annua grass and bentgrass was added. Overall, the course conditions were greatly improved and The Links at Bodega Harbour is the best it’s ever been.
From the rolling fairways of the front nine with its carefully placed pot bunkers and multi-tiered greens, to the dramatic climax of the 3 final holes near the edge of the Pacific Ocean coupled with fabulous ocean views from each of its 18 holes, you will see why it has previously been rated as one of Northern California’s top ten courses to play.
The Links at Bodega Harbour…”Northern California’s Premier Coastal Golf Experience.”
Internationally recognized as a premier golf course, The Links at Bodega Harbour is a proud past recipient of a 4-star Golf Digest ‘Best Places to Play’
Our award winning Pro Shop features the latest in golf equipment and apparel. We offer an excellent selection of men’s and women’s golf apparel from the best selling brands in golf as well as shoes, socks, hats, clubs, sunglasses, and other essential items to the complete golfer.
The Links at Bodega Harbour is proud to say that we are Titleist exclusive and only carry the best selling ball in golf. Footjoy, Antigua, Cutter & Buck, Page & Tuttle, and Vantage are just a few of the clothing lines you will expect to see in our golf shop. Feel free to stop in and take a look at our great selection of logo’ed products and have our friendly and helpful staff assist you in finding exactly what you are looking for. Our pro shop is open from 7am-6pm (DST) and 7 am - 5 pm (ST) and closed on Christmas.
We look forward to your visit!
Golf Course Policies
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY YARDS OR ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE AREAS (penalty area stakes marked with green tops).
- This may result in forfeiture of playing privileges.
- All players walk holes #16 and #17per the Coastal Commission. Pull carts are available near the walking bridge.
- The marsh on holes #16 and #17 and #18 is an environmentally protected area. Players are prohibited from playing a shot from these areas and/or entering the marsh or dunes for any reason.
- Any damages by golf balls to private or golf course property is the responsibility of the golfer hitting the ball.
- Out of bounds is marked by white stakes and the fence bordering hole #5. All yards and streets are out of bounds.
- Yellow stakes define water hazards, red stakes lateral hazards.
- Balls in the marsh from the blue or white tees on hole #16: Drop in front of the tee, one stroke penalty.
MEN – Shirts with collars and sleeves; slacks or Bermuda shorts are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops, tee shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis shorts, short shorts, or other athletic shorts are not permitted.
WOMEN – Dresses, skirts, mid-length shorts, and blouses are considered appropriate attire. Halter tops, tee shirts, fishnet tops, bathing suits, sweat pants, warm up suits, blue jeans or denim shorts, tennis dress, athletic shorts, cut-offs or short shorts are not permitted.
Golf shoes with spikes are highly recommended. Tennis, soft sole, and field shoes are only permitted if approved by the golf shop.
*Improperly dressed golfers will be asked to change before being allowed to play or practice. The Golf Staff reserves the right to make final decisions on compliance with the dress code policy.
Call up to 30 days in advance for reservations. Online tee times can be made up to 60 days in advance. There is a 24-hour cancellation/modification notice required with all standard reservations.
GROUPS AND TOURNAMENT RESERVATIONS
PACE OF PLAY
It should be the goal of all players to complete their round in less than 4 hours and 30 minutes. This amount of time will be more than adequate, provided all players remain aware of the need to play without delay. It is each group’s responsibility to be observant of its position on the course and keep pace. Please play ready golf for the enjoyment of all golfers. Player Assistants and the Golf Staff have full authority to maintain the rules and speed of play for everyone’s enjoyment.
GOLF CAR USAGE
- Each operator of a golf car must have a valid driver’s license.
- 90-degree golf car rule is in effect at all times, unless authorized by golf shop staff.
- Golf Car path only around all tees.
- Golf Car path only at approx 40 yards out from every green.
- Golf Car path only on all par 3’s.
- The starter will give special daily cart restrictions.
- Please observe cart directional signage.
- Only 2 bags and 2 riders per golf car.
- Minimum age to ride as passenger in a golf car is 7.
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP FOR THE LINKS AT BODEGA HARBOUR & BLUEWATER BISTRO TO ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- GPS, Interactive Scorekeeping, & Post Scores to GHIN
- Book Tee Times
- Order Food & Beverage
- Receive Alerts on Events and Promotions
To Download on iOS and Android, visit the App or Play Stores and download "The Links at Bodega Harbour." You can also scan the following QR Code:
- The Links at Bodega Harbour Golf Course will pro-rate raincheck based on number of holes completed.
- Rainchecks will be issued for applicable golf fees and rental club fees.
- Rainchecks will be issued for inclement weather only. (Rain, lightning, etc.) Rainchecks will not be issued due to darkness.
- Rainchecks are issued as a cash value to be redeemed for applicable golf fees only.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS
Play will be administered on the course in traditional groups of four or less. Groups of five will not be permitted on the golf course at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS. The starter will pair up groups of less than four players to make as many foursomes as possible.
All players must register in the Golf Shop prior to play. Each player must have his own set of clubs and bag.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
No carry-on beverages or coolers are permitted. Only food and beverages purchased at the facility may be taken onto the golf course. All alcohol purchased at the facility must remain at the facility.
Only service dogs/animals are allowed on the golf course.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our course rules.
Thank you for playing The Links at Bodega Harbour!